Thursday, September 9, 2010

"I Feel Fat Today"

Garden ~ Prineville, Oregon

During the summer peak, the plump colors pop off the world's canvas. A change looms on the horizon, while the leaves drop and flowers die, a grey-brown with black tones starts to wash over the yard. It is the beginning of renewing. The end of a Season has to occur for new growth, no matter how painful.

Winter is like one of my, "I feel fat days" and I love my grey-brown, blacks, to give my mind that feeling of wow... I am so slim today.

4 comments:

  1. Are these beautiful vegetables from your garden Pam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish these were from the Coastal garden, but I have to be honest it is an older photo from when we lived over in Prineville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures like the beautiful vegetables just SINGS praise to their Creator. The textures and colors are so intense. God loves details, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind words, and yes God loves details. Shirley

    ReplyDelete